Fred's 2nd day Fred's 2nd day

At first I was like :|

But then I was like XD. Seriously, I laughed for like five minutes at the end. The sound effect just slayed me. Not the way I thought it was going to go. Poor Fred XD Totally worth watching through.

4/5

Deryl32 responds:

XD I laugh at my own flashes sometimes, your right about the ending. Thanks for the vote :)

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

I must drink it!

Ever so true. Christmas is merely commercialism. I can think of so many commercials that sound exactly like that.

Inside the girls heart Inside the girls heart

Completely not what I expected...

For just starting a few days ago, you're doing really, really well. This was beautiful and sad and so many more things I can't think of how to explain. It especially means a lot to me...thank you and keep it up.

A Very Shiny Christmas A Very Shiny Christmas

Oh no! Deoderant!

Awesomely funny!! And the Nightmare Before Christams music just added more charm.

Chrispy responds:

Thank you very much!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Sonic?!!?

That was...beautiful! I loved the colours! The image got a little blurry, but overall, great graphics. I like the distinguishment of the male and female peoples ^_^ at least we know the clown isn't sexist lol. Good ending. The 'boss' weapon was weird...idk, it seems it might have been better as something else, but funny it was anyway. (yes, I'm Yoda) I think it kept right up with the original Madness Combat. Good job!

Stick Madnes Demented Day Stick Madnes Demented Day

Lol, nice

Good job. I like your animation style

After Judgement : Teaser After Judgement : Teaser

Yaaaay!!

I loved your other flash like this, I look forward to seeing the next one. It looks great. Just wondering though, if you're planning on keeping the...many different styles of animation together, of if that was just a work in progress type thingy...anyways, good job. I look forward to Christmas ^_^

CATWOMAN EP 13 TRAILER!! CATWOMAN EP 13 TRAILER!!

w t f

Ummm...well, I wanted to be fair so I watched some other episodes you made...they all kinda...are the same...ummm, maybe if you worked on making your flash better...like with the graphics...add voices...a storyline would be useful...good music though, kinda cute...umm...yeah... O.e you can do better...

catwoman1337 responds:

ILLWILLPRESS IS GAY EMO FAGGOT

Zelda: Heart for the Fag Zelda: Heart for the Fag

First impressions are deceiving

I thought it was horrible, right up to the part where it said 'worst sh*t ever.' Then I liked it ^_^ Very nice, in a horrible, awful, 'this is total garbage' kind of way. The animations were highly entertaining, but I liked the cut-and-paste side better lol. And I don't see what the problem with the buttons was >.>...

BRB-FBI responds:

lol

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

Well, then

Although I, personally, have nothing against emo kids, I thought this was fairly amusing. Especially the carpet bit lol. Except I don't like loops. But! Good job anyways. Come to think of it, I've only found one emo kid whom I liked...